Sod for golf course professionals
Less Seams, Get Into Play Quicker!
Green Valley Turf Co. specializes in installing our Premium Quality Big Roll Sod for the golf industry. Our GVT 2000 Kentucky bluegrass blend of low mow varieties is maintained at 1/2” from initial seeding and is dense, dark, and fine textured for golf applications. We developed our own big roll installation machines that do not rut properly prepared soil and can handle slopes and steep terrain. We understand how important grade is to the final surface and dedicate a crew member to fine grading during installation. All of our forklifts are equipped with flotation tires so we do not disturb the grade or the surrounding areas.
Green Valley Turf Co. sod crews are trained professionals and perform at golf industry standards. We run large crews of 8-14 persons that carry extra equipment to make the installation process efficient, tight and timely. We also specialize in installing greens with big roll Bentgrass sod from Sand Based Solutions, LLC. Let us put our 50 years of sod experience into your next tee project, bunker renovation, green, or entire course. Call the Big Roll Experts for a bid.
- Improved 5 Steps Low Mow Blend, GVT 2000 (Award, NuGlade, Total Eclipse, Odyssey)
- 1/2” mowed Bluegrass & Blue Rye, 80% Native Sandy Sod, 100% Rye Grass from SBS
- Big Roll Installation Available on greens, tees, fairways, rough, slopes, and hills
- Variety of Solid Cut Big Roll Widths, 40”, 42”, 48”
- Denver Country Club, bunker renovation 2011-2012
- Cherry Hills Country Club, tees, bunkers, fairwas renovations 2008-2012
- Applewood Golf Course, bentgrass greens 2011
- Glenmoor Country Club, construction renovation 2011
- Eagle Spring Golf Club, bentgrass collars 2011
- Castle Pines Golf Club, driving range renovation 2010
Click to enlarge